Sunday, March 30, 2008

my bros wedding
















my bro had a weired wedding with rock music but it was OK. i had the best dress and Nana did my hare. i normally don't brag but............. I LOOKED ASAMA and more i loved the wedding and i want a wedding like that ill tell you what my wedding is going to be like, every one gets to ware a prom dress the wedding colors are in blue and purple my mad es of on re are Shelbi my mom aunt Marsiella Nana and Rachelle. and my brides mad es are faith Mareah and charity i haven't figured out Iny more but i will tell you more later but I'm pouting all my brothers and sisters in my wedding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Marisela said...

Thanks for posting some pictures...I would love to see pictures of the wedding! How sweet of you to put me in your wedding. I like your color choices too, sounds pretty.

sister of six said...

youre welcome